Upcoming Event

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Episode 11 - A Gathering of Might X

I am very excited to announce that episode 11 is now available for download.  This episode is different from the others as I spend the whole episode talking with Adam Turner, TO of a Gathering of Might in Stockport, UK.  I really love the content of this episode as we talk about the UK gaming scene and everything that is happening with AGOM X.  Overall, it was just a fun interview and has me really excited about going to AGOM XI in August.

Before dialing up this episode, I do need to apologize for some of the audio challenges within it.  I tried to clean-up the sound quality as best as possible, but at times it still sounds a little rough.  I am asking all of our listeners to be patient with us and this episode as it really does have some great conversations and information about AGOM.

Direct Download: Download | iTunes


The Unstable Moment – Episode 11

Direct Download: Download

The Unstable Moment for this episode is an interview I did with Robert Elmer, aka Swissdictator.  I get his first impressions of the new Warriors of Chaos army book.  We talk about all things Nurgle and he shares with us his secrets to getting some really good looking boils and pus.  Before the conversation begins though, I do a brief tournament round-up.

Show Links
Wiscodice

Sponsors
Rare Choice Games: Facebook | Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment