Upcoming Event

Monday, September 16, 2013

Regiment of Renown: Demonic Warriors Part 2

Regiment of Renown Tournament

and

Demonic Warrior Update!

Well we concluded our first Regiment of Renown Tournament and got our first taste of rules.  I am including into this my update for my Regiment: Demonic Warriors and a some tournament pictures.  In my new list I changed a couple things mainly turning my Nurgle warriors into Khorne warriors. We played 4 games in 3 hours and the first three went very fast.  The fourth game took about 45 minutes and was amusing.  We went 1 on 1 for three rounds and some games ended on turn 2 or 3 because of models being lost, being slaughtered, or panic checks failing when armies reached half models lost.  I do have to add that  the armies Leader was a very important battle.  The leader himself gained abilities every round after each game and also had 20 points in free magic items.  Needless to say when you add Strength, Initiative etc characters became tough.
 
Regiment before Priming
 
Finished regiment before Tournament

Brandon's VC his Crypt Horror General had impact hits to

Game 1 vs. Brandons' VC Win for me!

Joe's Orcs and Goblins Win for him

Kevins High Elves Win for me!

Free For All game 4 Joe takes the win with his broken Boar Boy Leader!

Trying to catch up to the fighting!(close up of the arch in the picture above)

No comments:

Post a Comment