Upcoming Event

Saturday, December 28, 2013

ODT GAMING: 2014 Half-human Army Project

ODT Gaming 2014 Army Project

Half-Humans: Halflings

 
So far I have collected some halflings over the past year and a few are below.  Most of these are this points are pinned and primed but I wanted to post a before picture before these start getting finished soon.  I tried picking up halflings that would match and also give me a variety of troops.  I am still looking for more pony riders, Halfling Spearmen, and Halfling Great weapon troops.     I have a collection of the GW and Battleforge minis with more to come.  Additionally, with the addition of Dwarfs and Brets this coming year I will tailoring this army to both books potentially...
 
Picked up a couple sets of farm animals
Another shot of pinned GW minis in a box Fighting Cocks and 90s Empire Halflings, I have about double this in another box.
Halfling Millitia Sword & Shield x25
Picked up a unit of these guys from battleforge! Sword and Board!
Got a lot of these of ebay, battleforge cavalry yeoman riders.

No comments:

Post a Comment