Upcoming Event

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Armies of Rampage

Armies of Midwest Rampage 9

These are some of the featured armies I saw and took quick pictures of.  Of course there are 30+ players and several other armies that looked great.  Notably a Bretonnian player Calvin who brought a highly detailed Bretonnian army I wish I got images of.  I didn't get a picture of my army, but we'll save that for later.



Dwarfs with a great mountain hold backdrop

Jake Murphy's Dark Elves, great lava and red theme




Greg's Nurgle Demons, this display board is all new I believe.


A very clean painted ogre kingdoms army


Domus's Highly painted, coveted, and converted Wood Elves


Jim's Khorne demon army very nice and clean paint.


Robert Elmer's Hand made Nurgle Ogre Kingdoms army.



No comments:

Post a Comment