Upcoming Event

Saturday, April 12, 2014

April ODT Gaming Blogpost: Tweeked Astromancer's Lair!





ODT Gaming MWR9 Tower



 

Exterior View main tower

Double Hex tower set added to main housing
 My new Tower assembled for MWR 9's Terrain project.  I will be doing some interior work to this.  This is the Astromancer's Lair from Games Workshop.  Plenty of small bits will be added to the base to give the medieval battle effect.  Interiorly I will be adding stairs, ladders, chests, doors, weapons racks, and skulls.



I have done further work on this terrain piece but wanted to feature it before the table of terrain is due next month, stay tuned until then.  We are putting more pieces together and I think the total will be 11, all matching for a table.






 





Main housing with add on exterior evil pool of skulls from original tower set.

No comments:

Post a Comment