Upcoming Event

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Rise of Legends - Da Burna Boy'z (Pt. 3)

So as I discussed in my last article I wrote up a Dogs of War entry for my group which I’ll link to in this article.  I’ve also begun work in earnest on the models themselves.  The first guy I started work on was the Boar Boy who has the Club Wiv a Nail In’ because that idea just stuck in me really fast exactly how I wanted him to look.  I also began work on the Wolf Rider too and moved on him pretty fast.

First up is the Boar Boy with the Veteran Kit Club Wiv a Nail In'



Second is the Goblin Wolf Rider



I had to mince together some weapon arms from other Orcs for the Boar Rider.  About 90% of the models I own for the O&G army I plan on building are 5th/6th edition single pose models which means I’m going to be doing a lot of chopping up during both this and that eventual project.  Still, I liked the look of the scale armor and the pouch on his belt since everyone is going to be carrying bags of ill gotten gains.

I also worked on the Wolf Rider; I wanted to give him more action to, so I cut the Wolf in half and put him back together to make it look like he’s jumping over a small bush.  I’m not sure what to do with the Boar Boy base yet though.

This is going to be a short post so here is the link to the DoW Entry for Da Burna Boyz!

Regiment of Renown - Da Burna Boy'z! (.pdf Version)
Regiment of Renown - Da Burna Boy'z! (.docx Version)

I’ve also included a link to the Microsoft Word Document in case anybody wants to use it as a template to create their own Regiment of Renown entry for fun.  I recommend it personally.  I think coming up with fluff and background is a great part of the hobby and can really help you get into the spirit of this type of project.

Da Burna Boy'z!
Part 1
Part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment