Upcoming Event

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Ryan G; Rise of Legends Part 2

Hello again,

      Sad to say I do not have much to report this month on the modeling front. I have severely underestimated home much of your free time a 1 month old takes up. Anyway, I am getting more and more hobby time with each passing week. I have, however, gotten the models out of the box and now have them on my hobby desk so that I can see them everytime I walk by and can feel guilty for just keep on walking.



      I have not changed my list at all, but that is not to say that I won't. August should be a much better month for me, and I promise to get some progress done on some modeling, if not some painting as well. Sorry for the short post, but I'll make up for it by the time we are done.

Cheers,
Ryan G

3 comments:

  1. Keep the unit on the kitchen counter(off to the side) I took part of mine over but it allows me to meddle for 10 minutes and get back to reality... Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Modular Miniatures that can be built in a multitude of ways. Great for RPGs such as Dungeons and Dragons, Pathfinder, Warhammer and others. custom d&d minis

    ReplyDelete